Grillz

Sauve Qui Peut, La Vie

Rate this Entry
I've watched this movie dozens and dozens of times...always missing things...now I'm just shocked at the resonance. I saw this for the first time in Batts Hall in probably '84 where a good third of the audience walked out. Fuck 'em. I've argued with film buddies that this is the best movie ever made. I'd still win that argument on some days. Fucking brilliant.

Starring the incredible Isabelle Huppert.

Click the video over for sub-titles I think or apparently to viddy at all.

Submit "Sauve Qui Peut, La Vie" to Digg Submit "Sauve Qui Peut, La Vie" to del.icio.us Submit "Sauve Qui Peut, La Vie" to StumbleUpon

Updated 05-09-2017 at 10:39 PM by Grillz

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    'Morality' is more dangerous than bombs.
    i need sub titties to comment on this.
    There actually are what seem to be excellent sub-titles...you have to go to the settings thing and click stuff until it shows up...if I can do it anyone can...
    Ronnie and Margie knew that only the banks are independent back in '79.
    The flic was filmed in '79 where do you think Ron & Mage got their idears?

Charles Bukowski wrote some of the dialogue.
    Updated 05-13-2017 at 02:48 PM by Grillz
    lemme know if you find a link to the whole movie.
    Dude, I watched repeatedly for years a VHS copy that I dubbed off a rental VHS in the 80s. When I was travelling I'd always have that tape with me. Then a few years ago found a DVD online, should have known better : a Korean release, probably bootleg, it had the flesh parts digitally obscured just one of the many flaws. Couple years back it finally was released for real : Criterion. Bought both versions don't even have a Blu Ray player.

https://www.amazon.com/Every-Man-Him.../dp/B00T7E2L34
    Git that bitch uploaded!
    Where?

I herd yo pres down so much Ruskie schlong they name it treason. His mommy complex failed him. Merkel offered to fuck him but he refused said his asshole was saved for Red Line Commie Cock now look what happened he's going to a penal institution. It be cooled if he offed himself on live international TV, think of the ratings Donnie.
    Updated 05-15-2017 at 08:08 PM by Grillz
    CHeato ain;t no Goddam Budd Dwyer hero-type. You can wish though.
    Fucktard is a Chippendale though.
    I wonder if fucktard is still sharting on the AAS. Prolly doesn't have much to crow about nowadays.
    I've seen tell of newsquid & Travis methinks FT is in Washington as an adviser.
    Updated 05-17-2017 at 12:57 AM by Grillz
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    I wonder if fucktard is still sharting on the AAS. Prolly doesn't have much to crow about nowadays.
    Actually, he is still staunchly defending Trump. And he's still showing off his stupidity. The other day on some article I commented that the Republicans appear to be moving closer to removing Trump. Ant, of course, scoffed at that and said I was nuts for thinking that the Republicans would do what the Democrats want. For a guy who claims to be a political junkie, he sure is dumb. I pointed out to him that the GOP wouldn't remove Trump to be nice to the Dems, but to get one of their own into the WH, Pence. They know that Pence and the far right can never win on their own, go getting him into the presidency by the back door is their only chance, and they may well be ready to do that. Seems elementary to me. Ant never responded. He's probably still scratching his head and getting that hollow sound.

As bad as Trump is, and he's horrible, his bad performance is due to his narcissism and militant ignorance. I fear that having Pence and Ryan running things would be ever worse because they are driven by focused hard core right wing ideology and hatred. Ryan is one of the Ayn Rand sociopaths. But that's precisely where we may be headed.
    But the question is is Fucktard touring and dancing with the Chippendales?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grillz
    But the question is is Fucktard touring and dancing with the Chippendales?
    No, he's with a different group, the MiniChippendales.
    Could be wrong, but I think this is the tipping point, beginning of the end. The rats are jumping ship. Squid's right. Even if Pence gets Agnew'd, we get fucking Paul Ryan...emjoy the shit show.
    No, he's with a different group, the MiniChippendales.
    You mean the Chipmunkendales?
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    Could be wrong, but I think this is the tipping point, beginning of the end. The rats are jumping ship. Squid's right. Even if Pence gets Agnew'd, we get fucking Paul Ryan...emjoy the shit show.
    Even some Republicans are quietly mumbling that "obstruction of justice" phrase. The Orangemen will claim that it's merely a one-on-one situation. But Comey not only, at least according to what I'm reading, shared that Trump conversation with others back when it happened, he committed it to paper BACK WHEN IT HAPPENED. That carries a lot more weight than Comey coming out after being fired and raising this allegation based only on memory. That would sound like sour grapes, this doesn't. And, there is some obscure rule that when FBI agents document something, it kind of takes on the aura of investigative notes, which have some weight in the legal process.

I don't know how this will play out, but a lot of Republicans want him gone so that they can get a member of the far right lunatic fringe into the WH the only way they can.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast