Grillz

Cunts Do Mansplain

Rate this Entry
My estranged gyrlfriend would quote the midget asshole's book mentioned.

Submit "Cunts Do Mansplain" to Digg Submit "Cunts Do Mansplain" to del.icio.us Submit "Cunts Do Mansplain" to StumbleUpon

Updated 05-03-2017 at 05:26 PM by Grillz

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LOLOL Attending that class and reading that book on queer feminist theory certainly kept me from voting for Trump.
    Sheesh bruv, I'm sorry. A bytch who quotes Judith Butler? Might as well be quoting the Old Testament. Cut your losses.

The ridiculousness of non-binary gender fluid SJWs helped get Cheato into office
    I keep saying to people Judith Butler Alex Jones two sides of the same coin or Alex Jones is Judith Butler's best student. Not even a chuckle.
    I keep saying to people Judith Butler Alex Jones two sides of the same coin or Alex Jones is Judith Butler's best student. Not even a chuckle
    LOL. Gave me a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Grillz
    I keep saying to people Judith Butler Alex Jones two sides of the same coin or Alex Jones is Judith Butler's best student. Not even a chuckle.
    I get the same non-reaction when I refer to Ivanka Peron.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsquid
    I get the same non-reaction when I refer to Ivanka Peron.
    LOL two ideas/bags that haven't been branded/combined properly are anathema to relaxation.
    Anyone have any idea when Fucktard is going to publish his memoirs of being a AAS commenter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grillz
    Anyone have any idea when Fucktard is going to publish his memoirs of being a AAS commenter?
    LOLOLOL Who knows. He seems to have stopped posting over there, also. Either he's gotten tired of having his ass publicly handed to him, or with luck he's finally getting that mental health fix that he's needed for some time.
    You are aware of my demand upon philosophers, that they should take up a stand Beyond Good and Evil … This demand is the result of a point of view which I was the first to formulate: that there are no such things as moral facts. Moral judgment has this in common with the religious one, that it believes in realities which are not real. Morality is only an interpretation of certain phenomena: or, more strictly speaking, a misinterpretation of them. … [M]oral judgment must never be taken quite literally: as such is sheer nonsense. As a sign code, however, it is invaluable: to him at least who knows, it reveals the most valuable facts concerning cultures
    Kind of funny when you consider whatever Popsicle flavored washrag questioning Orange Pigshit saying Vlad is a killer means, 'he' is a killer never 'we're all fucking killers'. So goes the Holy Land Project.
    Updated 05-05-2017 at 12:49 AM by Grillz
    Ivanka Peron- Ehalay!

From a neutered debunked formerly relevant hack of Zion, I thought this was kinda interesting: "the dangerous thing is that he does not know what it is to know something."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-a-dangerous-disability/2017/05/03/56ca6118-2f6b-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_campaign=newsletter_ax iosam&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_t erm=.b95d9954b49c
    Updated 05-05-2017 at 05:38 PM by baikal
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    Ivanka Peron- Ehalay!

From a neutered debunked formerly relevant hack of Zion, I thought this was kinda interesting: "the dangerous thing is that he does not know what it is to know something."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-a-dangerous-disability/2017/05/03/56ca6118-2f6b-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_campaign=newsletter_ax iosam&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_t erm=.b95d9954b49c
    Scary, but he presides over a nation that suffers from much of the same malady. They don't know, and they don't know that they don't know. Over on the AAS site, on the article about the House passing the Obamacare revisions, one commenter posted a question like, "So now we don't have to have insurance?" And then she answered her own question with, "No, we don't, yay." Didn't seem to occur to her that this still needs to go through the Senate and so forth. With that as an electorate, no wonder we have Trump in the WH. To that crowd, he probably sounds brilliant.
    The thing about testicle rashes like Will is anyone with a modicum of reason can predict what he'll puke up months before he parties all night writing his reception. Which further tells you it isn't 'thinking' his type do so much as catcall stupidity at feeding time.

On the other course maybe one could solve this problem the way its been solved throughout history. :

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/05/...al-terrorists/
    I'm sure Macron is another globalist cunt, right? So why do I feel so jelly?
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    I'm sure Macron is another globalist cunt, right? So why do I feel so jelly?
    http://tinyurl.com/mazu3tf

Got any other easy questions?
    But the planning comes from control :

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...george-monbiot

In August 1926, Hayek married Helen Berta Maria von Fritsch (1901–1960), a secretary at the civil service office where Hayek worked, on the rebound upon hearing of his cousin's marriage. They had two children together. Upon the close of WW2, Friedrich began an affair with his married cousin but kept it secret until 1948. Friedrich and Helen divorced in July 1950 and he married his cousin[145] Helene Bitterlich (1900–1996) just a few weeks later, after moving to Arkansas to take advantage of permissive divorce laws. His wife and children were bribed into accepting a divorce or destitution and the divorce caused scandal at LSE where certain academics refused to have anything to do with him. In a 1978 interview to explain his actions, he stated 'He was unhappy in his first marriage, and his wife would not grant him a divorce, he had to enforce it'. He rarely visited his children after the divorce.

Sounds to Grillzez that mostly like mostly all them Trickle Down Altruists the main squeeze is to get away from the Jizz that has taken on shape/concupiscence & all that attends.

Gee he sounds almost Ayn Randian/Paul Ryanian.
    Updated 05-08-2017 at 02:00 AM by Grillz
    Wonder what relative Friedman married?

Trump'll fix neo-liberalism. And the thing is, it's gonna be easy.....
    I tried to buy me them Taro cards, but it sez the nice ladies website is suspended: http://www.curiousarts.com/
    You don't know how goodz that clip is baikalzez, magnifico.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast