Grillz

Red Beady Asshole Eyes Enveloped In Orange Pigshit

Rate this Entry

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    He is the greatest. I'd like to see Obummer speak extemporaneously like Trump can.
    Why are his Pigshit squinty eyes bloodshot? Can he get it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    He is the greatest. I'd like to see Obummer speak extemporaneously like Trump can.

If you want a little more sample of Auntie's Amurca Grillzez suggests click over to Utittie then read the comments on the video. Folks can see the swarth rising.
    Why are his Pigshit squinty eyes bloodshot? Can he get it up?
    Because he stays up watching RedEye of FauxNews. And keeping us safe for Democracy.
    If you want a little more sample of Auntie's Amurca Grillzez suggests click over to Utittie then read the comments on the video. Folks can see the swarth rising.

"Jewry = Anti ChristTrump is a nasty Jew Loving Zionist First.Zionism = Treason to USATrump is a traitor who should be executed.The 9/11 lies and Holocaust Lies are the Lies of Jewry."

"Jewry = Anti ChristTrump is a nasty Jew Loving Zionist First.Zionism = Treason to USATrump is a traitor who should be executed.The 9/11 lies and Holocaust Lies are the Lies of Jewry."
    Can you believe folks talk like that on the White House Utittie page? You'd think they don't respect the President of the United States. As if they are talking past him.

Don't talk dong about Grillzez now huh? Here is your bud The Saker, being posted by all Grillzez Jew & black buddies :

http://thesaker.is/how-to-bring-down...t-in-the-room/

The reason why I decided to tackle this issue today is that the forces who broke Trump in less than a month are also the very same forces who have forced him into a political 180: the Neocons and the US deep state. However, I think that these two concepts can be fused into on I would call the “Ziocons”: basically Zionists plus some rabid Anglo imperialists à la Cheney or McCain. These are the folks who control the US corporate media, Hollywood, Congress, most of academia, etc. These are the folks who organized a ferocious assault on the “nationalist” or “patriotic” wing of Trump supporters and ousted Flynn and Bannon and these are the folks who basically staged a color revolution against Trump. There is some pretty good evidence that the person in charge of this quiet coup is Jared Kushner, a rabid Zionist. Maybe. Maybe not. This does not really matter, what matters now is to understand what this all means for the rest of us in the “basket of deplorables”, the “99%ers” – basically the rest of the planet.
    The "Neocons" are destroying the fucking world dude. PC is Woke.

You wonder why nothing changes for the better in this country? Look behind the curtain little one. See who the fuck is got their pony in the Pigshit's eyes.
    Updated 04-16-2017 at 10:56 PM by Grillz
    Here is sum spiritual awakening nigga :

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/3/9089913/...a-us-war-crime

You think them "NeoCons" "forgot" that North Korea supplied arms & personnel to fight them? There is nothing like Medieval revenge suturing a culture.
    Here is sum spiritual awakening nigga :

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/3/9089913/...a-us-war-crime

You think them "NeoCons" "forgot" that North Korea supplied arms & personnel to fight them? There is nothing like Medieval revenge suturing a culture.
    Well....North Korea started it.
    Sort of like that three year old sexually provoking that Republican mayor, seducing him. Fucking bitch.
    You wonder why nothing changes for the better in this country? Look behind the curtain little one. See who the fuck is got their pony in the Pigshit's eyes.
    Lil Jared is running the world now? Shit I could kick his ass. Problem solved.
    Lil Jared is running the world now? Shit I could kick his ass. Problem solved.
    You don't own 666 5th Avenue nigga.

Also Little Jared is the reservoir of the little prophylactic, he's all about being a cum sac.
    Updated 04-17-2017 at 12:22 PM by Grillz
    Also Little Jared is the reservoir of the little prophylactic, he's all about being a cum sac.
    So that's what they mean by at the "tip of the spear".
    His affection just got him pumped full of dynamisms.
    Updated 04-17-2017 at 05:52 PM by Grillz
    Jared will kick yo little pansy ass baikalzez : He already know what you're thinking :

http://theamericaninsider.org/2017/0...ing-developed/
    Beach I represent the 830! Ain'tno motherfuckas puttin the Mark on me!
    See Jared and Alex got your ding a ling number already they took the video down before it got any airplay. Made a fucking chump outta you.
    Reminds the Grillzez of Kerrville :
    Updated 04-18-2017 at 09:07 PM by Grillz
    If Grillzez could draw cartoons he'd draw one of baikalzez on the battlefield. baikalzez would have a .50cal in his hands wondering what to do, Jesus would be at his side whispering in his ear that he should wait to murder everyone there is something bigger more glorious for him down the road. How you murder makes a difference on your résumé remember that, it will especially come in handy in Wilco.

Hint: In the original Made For Austrian TV version the barely pubescent girl does one thing and in the 1999 remake she does another. What is it?
    Updated 04-19-2017 at 12:01 AM by Grillz
    Here homeboy you might not have to worry about Jared humiliating you seems one of the other Firsters is going to go for the top spot. Get out your shine box nigga :

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/01/0...sidential-run/

Comments are Golden.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast