Grillz

Meals On Wheels Is A Fucking Swamp

Rate this Entry
Anyone can get that throbbing in they brain to stop for a minute or two can read the reason we as United States of America is launching a war on a pathetic little militaristic Dick tater ship by looking no Further :

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...cle.aspx/11536
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_oi1gqxF9xl1vqernso1_1280.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	254.2 KB 
ID:	1258
How it is done :

http://theduran.com/snowden-afghan-bunker-moab-bomb/

Is "lip service" an actual blowjob or is it professional duty to lie to oneself as a Good American? :

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life...-anti-semitism

As one of my Jewish friends remarked the other day : They aren't a race but they're racist. LOL. Guess who he's talking about while you're rationalizing why we are entering several more wars.

Submit "Meals On Wheels Is A Fucking Swamp" to Digg Submit "Meals On Wheels Is A Fucking Swamp" to del.icio.us Submit "Meals On Wheels Is A Fucking Swamp" to StumbleUpon

Updated 04-14-2017 at 04:57 PM by Grillz

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dude, you've become the id of Israel. Everything does not revolve around The Tribe.

Just because some bedwetting blogger in Tel Aviv is obsessed with neurotically viewing every goddamn world event through the Israel prism doesn't mean you need to. There can be notable events that occur completely fucking unrelated to the Zionists, you know.

Or do you?

I've seen Jewish Derangement Syndrome before in a loved one and it's ugly.

Tease out the fact from the fantasm.

Happy Resurrection,

XOXO - B
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    Dude, you've become the id of Israel. Everything does not revolve around The Tribe.

Just because some bedwetting blogger in Tel Aviv is obsessed with neurotically viewing every goddamn world event through the Israel prism doesn't mean you need to. There can be notable events that occur completely fucking unrelated to the Zionists, you know.

Or do you?

Happy Resurrection,

XOXO - B

Christ does.
    Updated 04-14-2017 at 04:54 PM by Grillz
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal

Or do you?

Happy Resurrection,

XOXO - B

You going to see the re*Print of Mulholland Drive?
    You going to see the re*Print of Mulholland Drive?
    Might be cool.....you?