baikal

The State of Baikalia: 2017

Rate this Entry

Dear Reader,

As a fledgling 21st century submonarchy, you may or may not have observed the turbulent & itinerant patterns to Baikalia's GDP during fiscal yrs 2007-2017.

A sub-magistrate of rural Texas dating back to the late 60s, Baikalia has developed over the decades into an exotic, urbane, seasoned player on the the world-stage of his ego.

The years 2007-2017 saw the nation state break ranks with its overseers in search of identity and purpose.

Baikalia now seeks to give back, and has offered talent to a number of governmental entities, including Austin/Travis County Meals on Wheels and Department of Homeland Security.

Today Baikal heard back from both entities. While Meals on Wheels offered a direct opportunity to positively impact people far and wide, it only offered remuneration in the amount of $24,000 per annum. The DHS/DPS joint contract pays $110K.

Baikalia sighs, and prepares to earnestly apply its skills towards oppression instead of amnesty.

Submit "The State of Baikalia: 2017" to Digg Submit "The State of Baikalia: 2017" to del.icio.us Submit "The State of Baikalia: 2017" to StumbleUpon

Updated 04-13-2017 at 09:44 PM by baikal

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You're a heretic nigga.
    Fuck Meals On Wheels bitch, time to drain that swamp mother fucker.
    There is another one posted where he discusses the 'meaning', since
    you're religious and all :
    Anybody have any clues on which Jewish Neocon ordered Pigshit to drop a $300 Million dollar bomb on a hole in the dirt?

The Neocons are worse than the 'ideology' of Osama bin Laden in that they actually have control of the purse strings and the conscience/morality of the Average American, with this control they without doubt intend to destroy this country. Hence the propaganda about this or that dark skinned plebe is the one going to destroy this country. Neocons have Zero loyalty to the nation of North America. None, the US is a piggy back to extract wealth from then when that is done to rape the corpse then feed that corpse to the cattle.

The best trick these murder loving racists have accomplished is to train Americans to suck the dick from the inside. It's like an American opens his mouth a dick is already in there being sucked, it is the language.
    Updated 04-14-2017 at 12:40 PM by Grillz
    Quote Originally Posted by Grillz
    Anybody have any clues on which Jewish Neocon ordered Pigshit to drop a $300 Million dollar bomb on a hole in the dirt?

The Neocons are worse than the 'ideology' of Osama bin Laden in that they actually have control of the purse strings and the conscience/morality of the Average American, with this control they without doubt intend to destroy this country. Hence the propaganda about this or that dark skinned plebe is the one going to destroy this country. Neocons have Zero loyalty to the nation of North America. None, the US is a piggy back to extract wealth from then when that is done to rape the corpse then feed that corpse to the cattle.

The best trick these murder loving racists have accomplished is to train Americans to suck the dick from the inside. It's like an American opens his mouth a dick is already in there being sucked, it is the language.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...cle.aspx/11536
    I explained Passover to my son last night. He was a little horrified. Unlike me at his age, he's been well-shielded him from The Indoctrination.

Can't front on that. Hopefully this feller will git hot. Give him time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal

So what is your prediction on when Jared's Chabad hits Kim Jong Illin will Illin strike back to destroy South Korea and Japan? Will this be the cure for Fukushima? Is that the Orange Pigshit genius?

C'mon bruh explain the N. Korean war to us. Remember leave out Neocons.
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal

Done been got :

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/12...inspector.html
    Cannot accept new friends but you are now following them :

https://www.facebook.com/orly.weinerman?pnref=story

So what is your prediction on when Jared's Chabad hits Kim Jong Illin will Illin strike back to destroy South Korea and Japan? Will this be the cure for Fukushima? Is that the Orange Pigshit genius?

C'mon bruh explain the N. Korean war to us. Remember leave out Neocons.
    Hmm well, I know we were trying to keep the world safe for Democracy

I reckon the average South Korean is happy about that.

N. Korea should be ignored until they actually attack something.

Unfortunately, we elected Trump so I really fear a major war is coming, or rather, re-igniting.

You had Scott Ridder's backstory in your back pocket. Like mine, your brain seems to be filled with useless trivia.
    Why can't a chick named Orly Weinerman accept me as a friend?
    You had Scott Ridder's backstory in your back pocket. Like mine, your brain seems to be filled with useless trivia.
    Ritter was punished for his "views". This is the point Grillzez has been "driving home" homie.
    For that faggot Jesus :