baikal

I facking loathe the DNC (but less than Trump)

Rate this Entry
Add your name to call on the Trump administration to reject and denounce anti-Semitism:

ADD YOUR NAME

Baikal I'm about to share with you is shocking and tone-deaf.

During today's press briefing, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer casually dismissed the history of the Holocaust, denying that Hitler "gassed his own people" and claiming that he "didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."

Even if this was a case of simple ignorance, there has been a vein of anti-Semitism running through the Trump administration since Day One.

Denying the atrocities committed by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi regime is a tried-and-true tactic used by neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups that have become emboldened since Donald Trump first announced his campaign for president. Some of those groups were quick to heap praise on Spicer for his comments today, just as they did when the White House failed to mention the Jewish community in their statement marking Holocaust Remembrance Day.

The Trump administration has similarly dismissed the rise in hate crimes since Trump was elected and, the increase in bomb threats against Jewish community centers, and the desecration of Jewish cemeteries. At a recent press conference, Donald Trump personally called the Jewish reporter asking about these acts of hatred a liar.

And Trump has elevated white supremacists to senior positions in his administration. At one point, he even rearranged the National Security Council to include his white supremacist chief strategist, Steve Bannon.

Rejecting and denouncing anti-Semitism from the White House is a low-enough bar that even this administration can clear.

The Trump administration must apologize for this outrageous statement and their pattern of anti-Semitism, and fire white supremacists like Steve Bannon. Now.

Add your name if you agree:

ADD YOUR NAME

Thank you,

Tom

Tom Perez
Chair
Democratic National Committee

Submit "I facking loathe the DNC (but less than Trump)" to Digg Submit "I facking loathe the DNC (but less than Trump)" to del.icio.us Submit "I facking loathe the DNC (but less than Trump)" to StumbleUpon

Tags: faux outrage
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Psy Ops bitch. Get rill. The white house is fucking Jewish.

https://youtu.be/7zUYLGNt38U?t=6m34s
    Neocons, Infowars, Farrakhan, Fauxnews = Broken Clocks
    Mr. Swarth Hater sad to say but Neocons may be a broken clock but they is running things. Saying 'broken clocks' is writing off most every Arab + plus that died making your hotdog buns. Denial.
    Updated 04-12-2017 at 09:49 AM by Grillz
    Nigga, I ain't in denial?! I acknowledge it all: We're the spawn of criminals and misanthropes who couldn't make it in the Old World. A nation based on crime and murder, Manifest Destiny, Massacres, Colonialism, Holy Wars, Genocide, Infanticide, Neocons, Banks, Media, Rent Seeking, Cronyism, and yes, Das Juden.

I like to rant too, but don't tell me I am in denial.

Where is the courage of your convictions? Sucka, if you mean to keep it real, you need action and not words. Stop feeding the Warmacht with your tax dollars. Go to jail like Mohammed Ali.
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    Nigga, I ain't in denial?! I acknowledge it all: We're the spawn of criminals and misanthropes who couldn't make it in the Old World. A nation based on crime and murder, Manifest Destiny, Massacres, Colonialism, Holy Wars, Genocide, Infanticide, Neocons, Banks, Media, Rent Seeking, Cronyism, and yes, Das Juden.

I like to rant too, but don't tell me I am in denial.

Where is the courage of your convictions? Sucka, if you mean to keep it real, you need action and not words. Stop feeding the Warmacht with your tax dollars. Go to jail like Mohammed Ali.
    LOL that old adage about action. Pfft. Read Hamlet bitch.
    raise some monies so I can finish my movie homes then till shit gets stored.
    Updated 04-12-2017 at 12:24 PM by Grillz
    You have to admit Jones down under Farrakhan is a good look.
    raise some monies so I can finish my movie homes then till shit gets stored.
    How much? You got a trailer we can shop for crowdfunding?
    You have to admit Jones down under Farrakhan is a good look.
    Sheet anything with those two smoove characters is a good look.
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    How much? You got a trailer we can shop for crowdfunding?

I've got a nine minute rough edit of a few 'scenes'. Sent it to a friend of mine in NY she wanted to screen it at a festival she's organizing. Whoa I said that is only a sample clip. Nothing done. Hasn't been worked on in several years. Never finished shooting but that doesn't matter.

You're more than welcome to come by and watch the clip. It isn't online : never will be. Etc.

Even two of my model/actors who went psychotic working with me have recanted and sort of made apologies. Sort of.