oldsquid

Vote in the Republican Primary and

Rate this Entry
you may get one of these:

SPECIAL NOTICE: You have been selected to represent Voters in Texas' 31st Congressional District. Enclosed please find documents registered in your name.
It was accompanied by a four page cover letter, signed by the Chair of the National Republican Committee and addressed to me by name, and begins with: "After suffering eight years under Barack Obama we finally have the opportunity to reverse the damage he has done to our nation and the world." At that point I stopped reading. The questionnaire was actually number coded.

The questionnaire includes such gems as:

Do you believe the national media has a strong bias against all things Republican and fails to tell America's voters the real facts about Republican policies, principles, and goals?

Do you think Republicans should push to reduce federal tax rates and replace the current tax code with a fairer, more equitable system?

Do you support Republican efforts to repeal and replace ObamaCare with a market-based system and Health Savings Accounts that would allow Americans to control their own heath [sic] care?

The Democrats' fixation on "climate change" has led to costly regulations that are negatively impacting our nation's economy. Do you think climate change is a major threat to our nation?

Do you support canceling all of Barack Obama's unconstitutional executive orders that created new regulations, fees, and other freedom-destroying measures? (no kidding, that's how it's worded)
Below the signature, there is a P.S.:

My first name (my, aren't we cozy?), as a registered participant in our 2017 Census Project, you are on the frontline of the battle to shape Republican priorities for our nation as President Trump starts to put in place the long-overdue programs that will Make America Great Again. Today, I am counting on your help to ensure we meet that goal.

In addition, the RNC must begin NOW to expand the critical operations that brought us such a great victory and fight the Democrat's efforts to regain the power they need to derail our Republican goals and progress. Please complete your 2017 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT CENSUS and return it with a generous contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, or $1,000 in the enclosed envelope. Thank you.
I have until 3 April to respond. Still trying to figure out what mischief I can make out of this.

Submit "Vote in the Republican Primary and" to Digg Submit "Vote in the Republican Primary and" to del.icio.us Submit "Vote in the Republican Primary and" to StumbleUpon

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

" Still trying to figure out what mischief I can make out of this." How 'bout "as a past member of the Republican Party (your policies of the past 12 years ran me off) if you can turn back the calendar I'll consider your proposal". That worked for me and I had been a Republican since 1969. I gave up during GWs first term. Voted independently or sat out since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hog
    " Still trying to figure out what mischief I can make out of this." How 'bout "as a past member of the Republican Party (your policies of the past 12 years ran me off) if you can turn back the calendar I'll consider your proposal". That worked for me and I had been a Republican since 1969. I gave up during GWs first term. Voted independently or sat out since.
    Thanks, Hog, excellent suggestion. I could append a letter to my questionnaire. Wonder if it would find anyone there bright enough to read it, and understand it?
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsquid
    Thanks, Hog, excellent suggestion. I could append a letter to my questionnaire. Wonder if it would find anyone there bright enough to read it, and understand it?

All you can do it hope, right? I'd do this, what you said : write an honest letter about the bs.

Then ceremonially wipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grillz
    All you can do it hope, right? I'd do this, what you said : write an honest letter about the bs.

Then ceremonially wipe.
    Well, yeah, but if I sent the whole package to the press, probably wouldn't work to have hashmarks on the stationery. But I'm open to suggestions, gritz.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsquid
    Well, yeah, but if I sent the whole package to the press, probably wouldn't work to have hashmarks on the stationery. But I'm open to suggestions, gritz.

You're not gonna get any useful suggestions from me. Few weeks ago I got some sort of electronic questionnaire about our new leader. I thought what the heck I'll answer it. But before long it became clear this was one of his narcissistic needs/supply forms. So you can guess what happened then...it descended into the most vulgar shit obsessed bile I could come up with.

Hence don't look to me for suggestions. Reminds me of a time a few years ago a guy who is sort of a family friend [a hardcore serious insurance attorney] asked me straight up what I suggested he do about his girlfriend, her three nearly grown children, and her involvement in a church in Tulsa that prayer 24/7 for some crap or other. I said politely to him you do not want to ask me about Christianity, your girlfriend, them together, etc. Not to mention a shitheeled fraudulent church group. We stopped to talking about it.
    Looked up that Prayer group, I'll give the link but the ads might be different for you...couldn't help but chuckle at the ad to the lower left in pic 2 :

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/relig...3fd6595b2.html
    The Pope's Pears

The vaginal pear was used on woman who had sex with the Devil or his familiars. The rectal pear was used on passive male homosexuals and the oral pear was used on heretical preachers or lay persons found guilty of unorthodox practices. Inserted into the mouth, anus or vagina of the victim, the pear was expanded by use of the screw until the insides are ripped, stretched and mutilated, almost always causing death. The pointed ends of the 'leaves' were good for ripping the throat, intestines or cervix open.
    You're not gonna get any useful suggestions from me. Few weeks ago I got some sort of electronic questionnaire about our new leader. I thought what the heck I'll answer it. But before long it became clear this was one of his narcissistic needs/supply forms. So you can guess what happened then...it descended into the most vulgar shit obsessed bile I could come up with.

Hence don't look to me for suggestions. Reminds me of a time a few years ago a guy who is sort of a family friend [a hardcore serious insurance attorney] asked me straight up what I suggested he do about his girlfriend, her three nearly grown children, and her involvement in a church in Tulsa that prayer 24/7 for some crap or other. I said politely to him you do not want to ask me about Christianity, your girlfriend, them together, etc. Not to mention a shitheeled fraudulent church group. We stopped to talking about it.
    LOLOLOL gritz, I can always count on you for a laugh, and a stiff dose of realism. Damn, bro, where would I/we be without you?
    squidster I hope you're dealing with your old man alright. The world is as sad as it seems.
    Sum them values maybe you can ask about in the questionnaire :

http://www.towleroad.com/2017/03/ral...nt=buffer5de43
    squidster I hope you're dealing with your old man alright. The world is as sad as it seems.
    I'm monitoring things, gritz. Watching the decline is about as sad a job as I've ever had. Dad seems to still have his sense of humor, and that helps. He'll be a brutally honest realist to the end. And I thank him for that gift.

In the mean time, read Ant's comments on the story about the Oklahoma state senator caught in a hotel room with a juvenile. When I and another commenter noted Ant's hatred for gays, and the potential latent tendencies that often portends, and his disdain for women in general, he really lashed out at me, even bring up that he was still married. It was very obvious that we hit on a very tender point with him. And it's fun to read.

http://www.statesman.com/news/nation...ef=cbTopWidget

The guy is a complete loser, struggling hard not to be.
    Poor squid, over here trying to get a pat on the back. Told you that your bs would have a hard time at the AAS. Live and learn.
    Fucktard they're coming for you :

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/...-briefing.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonious
    Poor squid, over here trying to get a pat on the back. Told you that your bs would have a hard time at the AAS. Live and learn.

Bwahahaha What a fucking liar you are. Everyone over there jumped your ass and pointed out your problem with women. But living in your own sick little fucking world, you lie even to yourself. You are just fucking trash, Ant, and it's probably all you've ever been.

Unlike you, I don't need a "pat on the back." You, on the other hand just can't stand it that people see for the real fucked up you, so you just make up a reputation that you don't have.

I'm not having a hard time over there. Nope, been whipping your ass regularly, AS EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE.

I posted the link, Ant, and they can see for themselves just how fucked up you are in the head. And you claiming otherwise just tells them even more how sick you really are.
    Updated 03-16-2017 at 06:40 PM by oldsquid
    When I click, I see zero comments. Ant's secret to a long, successfully-repressed marriage is anonymous restroom fellatio, and plenty of it.