baikal

Saint of Circumstance

Rate this Entry
I'm sure he would've hated this hippie shit. Here's to you:

Submit "Saint of Circumstance" to Digg Submit "Saint of Circumstance" to del.icio.us Submit "Saint of Circumstance" to StumbleUpon

Tags: awol
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    That BeeGees pic is nice.

That communist Dell Laptopseadog is Floatin in the South Pacific.

Squid, come home.
    Auntie Come Home
    Fucktard Cowpokr Come Home
    Texas Shine, Chucky Funk Come Home
    Updated 03-05-2017 at 02:11 PM by Grillz
    Cocksucker454 Stay & Finish
    Gasyter Come Home
    Updated 03-04-2017 at 10:03 PM by Grillz
    The bull ring can be deceptively hawt
    Notice how Cripple says "Raminiscent of Vietnam" that is a tell for anyone interested he is about to invoke his position of playing his daddy that didn't approve of him [hence the performance anxiety] by criticizing anyone who isn't him in power, Rand Paul, Obama, Trump, : anyone. He says did Rand Paul go to Syria? A famed psychologist when writing about the treacherous G-d Yahweh/Job remarks that in his fits to re-establish his control Yahweh chides and punished his subjects as the equivalent of a parent who has lost an argument with a child.

English Standard Version“Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook or press down his tongue with a cord?

New American Standard Bible
    "Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord?

King James Bible
    Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    Can you pull in Leviathan with a hook or tie his tongue down with a rope?

International Standard Version
    "Can you draw Leviathan out of the water with a hook, or tie down his tongue with a rope?

NET Bible
    "Can you pull in Leviathan with a hook, and tie down its tongue with a rope?

Sing it.

Updated 03-05-2017 at 09:52 AM by Grillz
    squiddie
    Think squid got sideways with the wrong WilCo knuckledragger? Put a cord to his tongue or sumthin? Either that or a sneaky boar. His parents are both around, I doubt he dropped dead.

check it: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html
    Updated 03-05-2017 at 10:29 AM by baikal
    Naw, he said his laptop was on the fritz. Probably that Russian hat he wears.

Clean up krew at Kinkos make those docs? Such cheesy back-dunked shit.

Here at least they got the symbols paired correctly :

https://youtu.be/RYRhC8O3hjI?t=15s

You should be watching Christopher Bollyn.
    I know this will scare you Christians still bathing in that old tymme Mosaic morality.

Updated 03-05-2017 at 02:30 PM by Grillz
    4 of Music — Musing

This card is a collage of two watercolors, and depicts an ancient bard playing his harp at a ceremony, while in the background a boy in a tree leans to hand down a nest to a girl below. The bard, a favorite figure of both Blake and Gray, represents the mythic poet-musician-prophet who speaks the truth (soothsays) about past and present, and can divine the future as well. (See Man of Music.) The scene in this card is similar to that illustrating Blake's poem from Songs of Innocence, "The Voice of the Ancient Bard," which shows a bard surrounded by young people as he sings: "Youth of delight come hither, and see the...image of truth new born." With powers indicated by his starry robe, the bard is an intermediary between the worlds of matter and imagination. His eyes are closed as he looks within and muses upon what he sees with his spiritual sight. In general, the bard signifies the passion of wisdom. As the window quotation states, this is Blake himself, conveying his musings in words and song to audiences old and young.

The background children are innocently involved in their own musings as well, with the young birds representing 'lines of communication' between them (the birds are called "captive linnets" — a species whose name derives from 'lines'.) There is a sense of relaxation and play, and shared feelings in this card, for the bard entertains his peers while the children. This can represent reflective nostalgia, or 'remembrance of things past' — a rich source for creative art.

In the creative process, this is when you relax into playfulness, whimsically experiment with improvisation, or reminiscence about past experiences. Such meditations alleviate stress and refresh the imagination. Make space for the gifts of spirit to move through you.

KEYWORDS: CONTEMPLATION OF HEART AND SOUL • IMAGINATION AT PLAY • PLEASURE COMBINED WITH PURPOSE • PASSIVE RECEPTIVITY • PLAYFUL OR FANCIFUL COMMUNICATION • RELAXING PURSUITS •
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    Think squid got sideways with the wrong WilCo knuckledragger? Put a cord to his tongue or sumthin? Either that or a sneaky boar. His parents are both around, I doubt he dropped dead.

check it: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html
    No, I'm still here. But still getting intermittent access to the Rabble. I did try changing browsers, didn't help. Going to have to bite the bullet and put the laptop in the shop, and they'll keep it for at least 3 days. In the mean time, I've been posting on the AAS. Ant's had his ass handed to him several times and now he's dialed back on his posts there, but still spewing the same narrow minded hate.

I'm really amazed that Trump can throw out some complete unsupported nonsense, and call for the investigation of his Russians ties to be itself investigated, and his supporters still think he's wonderful. My country is in serious danger right now, and I don't see any relief in the immediate future. In the mean time, Trump supporters will continue to shoot American citizens whose heritage was from India while yelling "Go back to your country," and other Trump supporters will continue not to see the problem.
    I meant to add that Dad isn't doing real well. The change in him just since I saw him at Christmas has been remarkable, and scary. So I'll probably be running over there on a regular basis for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsquid
    I meant to add that Dad isn't doing real well. The change in him just since I saw him at Christmas has been remarkable, and scary. So I'll probably be running over there on a regular basis for a while.
    Sorry to hear that squid.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast