Grillz

Comments

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Israel Firster Jewish Nazi Neocons:

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/07/1...t-nuland-made/
    Updated 02-17-2017 at 04:06 AM by Grillz
    The bloated war machine is gonna keep on chuggin under TrumpCo - no need for phony cold war pretense.

Thanks for clearing up that Putin is a stand up guy and the Russians just want to be budz.
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    The bloated war machine is gonna keep on chuggin under TrumpCo - no need for phony cold war pretense.

Thanks for clearing up that Putin is a stand up guy and the Russians just want to be budz.

Hey if Huffington sez it you know its real. Besides what the hey you want to mow Iran?

Besides I didn't take to the style of Donny sucking Bibi's cock at the press conference, they didn't make enough eye contact for my tastes. Then the way Bibi cum on his face was lame, he should have shot his wad on Donny's suit so he could have preserved it.

But hey, there's always Gun Control.

http://journal-neo.org/2017/02/17/uk...-vote-for-war/
    Updated 02-17-2017 at 09:54 AM by Grillz
    Jesus dude, this shit is propaganda just as surely as fox news. Of course Christov Blakshnovik is anti NATO. Seems like your bullshit detector works in only one direction...
    Vladmir is old school KGB who wants nothing less than the reconstitution of the Soviet Union - the "deep state" is correct to maintain a defensive posture with that fucker.

No need to conflate that issue with BeBe's warmongering.
    Jesus dude, this shit is propaganda just as surely as fox news. Of course Christov Blakshnovik is anti NATO. Seems like your bullshit detector works in only one direction...
    Hey I didn't check my source on that one just trying to pad my resumé.

I don't buy the Vlad as conquerer scenario.
    Hey I didn't check my source on that one just trying to pad my resumé.

I don't buy the Vlad as conquerer scenario. He's got a lame track record if it is the case. Nothing compared to ours. Why not give us insight to them Deep State testicles then?
    Shit Sandwich.
    I didn't wade through all the data. Vlad was just a fall guy in Georgia, Crimea/Ukraine, Moldova, the Baltics, correct?

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...-putin-invaded
    He's got a lame track record if it is the case. Nothing compared to ours.
    Yes, I would say it "compares to ours".
    "They did face a trap," said the Atlantic Council's Wilson, who was the senior director for Europe at the National Security Council when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008.
    Atlantic Council is a NeoCon think thank with the likes of Robert Kagan who's mission my guess is is to pretend to create an issue solving relationship that serves mostly as intel gathering. I.e. sociopathic.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...ewish-homeland
    Updated 02-17-2017 at 03:03 PM by Grillz
    Yes, I would say it "compares to ours".

Vietnam = Afghanistan

From then on what?

Iraq = ?

Afghanistan = ?

Libya = ?

Syria = ?

to name the most obvious...we can look into Latin America, South America and other places later = ?
    Wait a minute

Afghanistan = Afghanistan

Vietnam = ?

Laos = ?

Cambodia = ?
    Afghanistan, then they went belly up. A diminished Russia invaded or meddled in all of the above mentioned, and aspire to more.
    If we wanna go back 50 years - why not go back 70? What merkin was as nasty as Joey Stalin?
    If we wanna go back 50 years - why not go back 70? What merkin was as nasty as Joey Stalin?

That's a good one but ole Joe mostly cleaned his own house. Cleaned of what you might ask?

"In less than four weeks, the Trump administration has accomplished something that American radicals haven’t been able to do for almost 250 years: it has convinced the majority of the American people that the government is a public menace. Trump and his cronies have picked fights with Black people, Latinos and Latinas, Native Americans, Muslims, immigrants, feminists, environmentalists, radicals, progressives, liberals, and a swath of federal, state, and municipal employees—in short, with the better part of the population. For good measure, they appear to be trying to provoke a major terrorist attack in the United States in hopes that it would shore up their dubious mandate. Undoubtedly, I’m forgetting something. It’s been an eventful month."Furthermore, the administration has antagonized the CIA, the NSA, and the Mexican and Chinese governments; aligned itself with Russia to such an extent as to create national security scandals; and threatened to upset the entire post-Cold War global order. On the public relations side, it is making up fantastic stories out of thin air and has randomly gone to war with CNN.

"Consequently, the American corporate, political, industrial, financial, media, military, and intelligence elites are at cross purposes, deeply divided among themselves. Some factions are betting that neo-fascism is the wave of the future and that it will be good for business. Other factions would prefer to return to business as usual."
    Joe was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize TWICE bitch.
    hmm...the Grillzez isn't seeing your suggestion supported in this list :
    [lots o' internal conflict & lots o' backing of regional powers but not the wholesale undermining insidious sleaze that America is so proficient at] What gives?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...volving_Russia

“I would say all Republican foreign policy professionals are anti-Trump,” leading neoconservative Robert Kagan told a group gathered around him, groupie-style, at a “foreign policy professionals for Hillary” fundraiser I attended last week. “I would say that a majority of people in my circle will vote for Hillary.”

As the co-founder of the neoconservative think tank Project for the New American Century, Kagan played a leading role in pushing for America’s unilateral invasion of Iraq and insisted for years afterward that it had turned out great.

Despite the catastrophic effects of that war, Kagan insisted at last week’s fundraiser that U.S. foreign policy over the last 25 years has been “an extraordinary success.”
    The Democratic Method Writ Buggered :

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/25/...llary-clinton/

If you get like a plucky chicken - scratch a little you'll sum similar themes there in the schieße. Sum rill familiar Family Style Dramas.
    Updated 02-17-2017 at 09:54 PM by Grillz
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast