Grillz

Comments

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    Pretty safe bet.

What do you think of this assessment?
    Well the old The Saker is up to Grillzezez grammatical tics :

So let me clarify the second one. In their hate-filled rage against Trump and the American people (aka “the basket of deplorables”) the Neocons have had to show they true face.
    By their rejection of the outcome of the elections, by their riots, their demonization of Trump, the Neocons have shown two crucial things: first, that the US democracy is a sad joke and that they, the Neocons, are an occupation regime which rules against the will of the American people. In other words, just like Israel, the USA has no legitimacy left. And since, just like Israel, the USA are unable to frighten their enemies, they are basically left with nothing, no legitimacy, no ability to coerce. So yes, the Neocons have won.
    Don't know if this is completely true but it certainly is majorly accurate. I don't know enough of the things involved to agree with the assessment which obviously pretty fatalistic.
    I read that and decided it was time for a Scotch. You youngsters are going to have to fight this out. My generation, Ant's and mine, has fucked it up beyond all recognition.

Laptop still doing strange things. Sent from my iPhone.
    Funny how the murder lovin macho killin Christian Rethuglican righteous independent party men suck Saudi cock on their knees.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-arms-sales-saudi-arabia-bahrain-blocked-barack-obama-yemen-civil-war-middle-east-a7568911.html?platform=hootsuite
    Making Cheato out as a whore for Russia is a nice parlor trick. Brought to you by the one with its cock in the Deep State's filthy asshole : Israel/Hollywood - Arms Dealers best customers.

Mazel Tov
    Updated 02-14-2017 at 11:18 PM by Grillz
    Updated 02-15-2017 at 03:28 AM by Grillz
    Making Cheato out as a whore for Russia is a nice parlor trick
    You know, making e'erything out to be Zionist plot is a real conversation killer.

Cheato is a Russian whore, whether that fits some deep state narrative or not.
    The Saker done got you defending the Rat King now....my oh my...
    Can you explain why we need to attack Iran?
    I'm no more defending him than Kucinich.
    Can you explain why we need to attack Iran?
    No.

I'm no more defending him than Kucinich.
    You absolve him of treason, that's not defending him?
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    No.

You absolve him of treason, that's not defending him?

Can you explain why we've run a proxy war in Syria? Yemen? Libya?

I never absolved anyone of anything, I was giving credit to the position that Kucinich [who we know is left] that another issue is intel is calling the shots. Was it correct to try to take down Clinton before the election with shit information by the FBI? What Kucinich is saying is that we are seeing a war inside our intel, they are throwing dirty laundry over the balcony. Like Kucinich I'm not defending Cheato I'm asking WTF is all that? [Flynn was a pro-attack Iran]

Here Steppling is going on about it:

https://www.facebook.com/stepplingJA?fref=nf
    You do not either have to look to far to see there is a definite rattle with a wish to actually engage Russia in war. Who is behind that?
    Who overthrew the elected government in Ukraine a few years back?
    Did you hear Kucinich describe how at the end of Obama's tenure he was making some agreement on the Syria issue and low and behold we go and kill a bunch of Syrian soldiers to pan that deal? Purposely. Who did that?
    Propaganda or reality.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast