Grillz

Comments

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PUTIN REFUSES TO PULL HIS COCK OUT OF CHEATO'S ASSHOLE/QUIVERING-MOUTHHOLE : INTELLIGENCE AS POST-FUCK MINT/CIGARETTE

http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-t...ssian-embassy/
    Updated 02-12-2017 at 09:44 PM by Grillz
    Cheato Appoints Energy Secretary
    Updated 02-12-2017 at 10:08 PM by Grillz
    Anyone see Stevie 'baby goebbels" Miller on the Sunday shows? Little psycho prick

"the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and WILL NOT BE QUESTIONED!""

Updated 02-13-2017 at 12:18 PM by baikal

Cohn and McCarthy targeted many government officials and cultural figures not only for suspected Communist sympathies, but also for alleged homosexuality.[37] McCarthy and Cohn were responsible for the firing of scores of gay men from government employment and strong-armed many opponents into silence using rumors of their homosexuality.[38][39] Former U.S. Senator Alan K. Simpson has written: "The so-called 'Red Scare' has been the main focus of most historians of that period of time. A lesser-known element ... and one that harmed far more people was the witch-hunt McCarthy and others conducted against homosexuals."[40]

In a 2008 article published in The New Yorker magazine Jeffrey Toobin quotes Roger Stone, "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access."[36] Stone worked with Cohn beginning with the Reagan campaign during the Republican Party presidential primaries, 1976.

Quote Originally Posted by baikal

Cohn and McCarthy targeted many government officials and cultural figures not only for suspected Communist sympathies, but also for alleged homosexuality.[37] McCarthy and Cohn were responsible for the firing of scores of gay men from government employment and strong-armed many opponents into silence using rumors of their homosexuality.[38][39] Former U.S. Senator Alan K. Simpson has written: "The so-called 'Red Scare' has been the main focus of most historians of that period of time. A lesser-known element ... and one that harmed far more people was the witch-hunt McCarthy and others conducted against homosexuals."[40]

In a 2008 article published in The New Yorker magazine Jeffrey Toobin quotes Roger Stone, "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access."[36] Stone worked with Cohn beginning with the Reagan campaign during the Republican Party presidential primaries, 1976.

Read couple bios of said Cohn years ago. Real masterful man.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/a...icle-1.2813483

Updated 02-13-2017 at 01:18 PM by Grillz
    Cheato is going to need a post hole digger to get that impacted intel out his droopy time sensitive anal closure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grillz
    That's too funny.

I've been here! I remembered Pat's Archery for some reason but couldn't recall how or from where, so I googled it - It's Jasper Alabama, and I stopped at that Chevron when I drove from Birmingham to Amory Mississippi for my dad's funeral.

God's country...

I've been here! I remembered Pat's Archery for some reason but couldn't recall how or from where, so I googled it - It's Jasper Alabama, and I stopped at that Chevron when I drove from Birmingham to Amory Mississippi for my dad's funeral.

God's country...

Well you can be sure country boy baikalzez that you won't be shoppin at no Nordstrom's when you out selectin vittles fer yer nuptials. That shit und drang done been drained. Yee haw. Bitch.

[Sorry about your dad's funeral].
    Updated 02-13-2017 at 08:17 PM by Grillz
    the handshake tug says "Im alpha dog", the pat on the hand says "but I'm not gonna eat you".
    Updated 02-13-2017 at 10:37 PM by baikal
    the handshake tug says "Im alpha dog", the pat on the hand says "but I'm not gonna eat you".

His attempt to create gas?

Riddle me this :
    When Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs, he told his Vatican listeners, he could see “there are people in New York that feel closer to people in London and in Berlin than they do to people in Kansas and in Colorado, and they have more of this elite mentality that they’re going to dictate to everybody how the world’s going to be run”.
    Is he talking about Iranians?

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/02/...e-under-trump/

God's country...
    Wonder if Jasper, Alabama is anything like Jasper, Texas?
    Wonder if Jasper, Alabama is anything like Jasper, Texas?
    Pretty safe bet.

What do you think of this assessment?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast