baikal

And Lord Andrew Breitbart said "It Is Good"

Rate this Entry

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We should Gold Plate that wall make your stock of stack worth even more.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7553141.html
    The suspected assailant, 27-year-old Alexandre bin Antard, is a white Canadian who has expressed far-right, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-feminist, and pro-Israel views.
    "He really liked Trump and had a permanent grudge against the left,"

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/31/clas...trump_partner/

Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    The suspected assailant, 27-year-old Alexandre bin Antard, is a white Canadian who has expressed far-right, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-feminist, and pro-Israel views.
    "He really liked Trump and had a permanent grudge against the left,"

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/31/clas...trump_partner/

Ant was all over this when he thought that the shooter was a Moroccan Muslim immigrant. Now that it turns out to be a white guy, a Trump and Le Pen supporter, he's quiet as a tomb. He just doesn't have the balls to confront the hate coming from his own side. What a useless fucking little weasel.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsquid
    Ant was all over this when he thought that the shooter was a Moroccan Muslim immigrant. Now that it turns out to be a white guy, a Trump and Le Pen supporter, he's quiet as a tomb. He just doesn't have the balls to confront the hate coming from his own side. What a useless fucking little weasel.

What kind of penis-extension did he use to launch his Executive Orders?
    Updated 01-31-2017 at 09:22 PM by Grillz
    Faking progress is already on back-order Cheato.

Now what?

Make My Asshole Safe For Rape Again

Pres. Trump Exec Order On Regulations Show His Ignorance.

For most of a decade I managed development projects in a regulated industry, medical devices. These regulations are contained in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations. Specifically 21 CFR 800 and up is where most of these regulations are provided. These regulations are to validate that medical devices are "safe and effective" as required by various Acts of Congress. The regulations provide, in their text, reference to specific sections of the statutes to which each regulation applies.

So if two regulations are to be eliminated for each new regulation instituted, how is this to be managed? Which sections of the Acts of Congress are to be disregarded and who decides which sections of which laws are to be ignored? Or should I, as a product developer simply to pick and choose which regulations I want to ignore? In an FDA audit, how would this work, how would I convince the FDA that I felt certain regulations were required to be eliminated using the two-for-one rule? Or would it be left to the FDA that medical device safety could be traded off, like regulations validating the product ELECTRICAL safety could be disregarded when a reg validating, say, RADIATION safety was implemented? This seems a fools errand in oh so many ways.

And since the regulations derive DIRECTLY from Acts of Congress, shouldn't Congress HAVE TO change their laws to eliminate the subsequent regulations? How else can the LEGAL process be managed?

When new regulations are proposed, there is a generous period for public comments on the proposed regulation. Will there be a similar period for evaluating the public impact of regulations to be eliminated?

Or do we want medical devices (or pharmaceuticals) that no longer have to be safe & effective? Do we return to the age of the snake oil salesmen (we're close enough to that with the regulations in place as it is), going back to meds containing snake venom and arsenic? Do we want cardiology products that are quackery, boxes with vomponents inside that do absolutely nothing? It's an area where we already know the "invisible hand of the market" absolutely fails.

I have no love for the FDA; they can certainly be heavy handed in enforcement actions. I have lived through a two-year enforcement action that ended up with the company being divested to Germany. But in general the regulations were good, common sense requirements, and were easy to meet if you knew what you were doing. The recent case of Theranos is that of an MBA that didn't have a clue. Stupid.

But Pres Trump's executive order is stupidity squared.
    Updated 01-31-2017 at 09:13 PM by Grillz
    I've got a high school/college buddy who is now a tea-partying pharma CEO and Trump apologist. Still trying to decipher how he has fucked himself.

That White Girl movie looks purty sick.
    I've got a high school/college buddy who is now a tea-partying pharma CEO and Trump apologist. Still trying to decipher how he has fucked himself.

You should explain it to him. There is an opinion piece on CNN explaining how Trump is now creating a small cabal of people loyal not the U.S., the law or the Constitution, but only to him personally. He will by pass established organizations to establish vague policies, a move that is designed to create confusion and chaos. He's already eliminated the military and intel groups from the NSC. He doesn't want them hearing what he and Bannon are cooking up. He's well on the way to becoming our own Putin.

And speaking of Putin, Russian backed rebels are again on the attack in Ukraine. They'll take the rest of it, and we'll do nothing.
    Well, looka here. Faux news has actually apologized for tweeting that the Quebec shooter was a Muslim.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/medi...eau/index.html

Hey, Ant, this is what intellectual honesty looks like.

Shows how far the goal posts have moved. Giving faux a gold star for issuing a retraction of a grossly misreported story.

And re: Putin and the Ukraine, of course he's taking it, and of course we'll do nothing.

I wish this country would hurry up and hit bottom...
    Updated 02-01-2017 at 09:47 AM by baikal
    Baikal, these guys are only figureheads, anyway, not real heads of departments. Trump and Bannon will call the real shots and only inform the secretary of this or that after the fact. Nope, these guys are being paid back for their support, and their main job will be to enrich themselves.
    But, but, but, this can't possibly be true. According to Ant, nothing that happened prior to yesterday can possibly be of any importance. A 1971 agreement with the Saudi's couldn't have any effect on today.

Check the comments.
    I thought that Trump's ban was supposed to protect us from this kind of guy, a radical Islamist with the clearly Muslim sounding name (at least to Ant) of Joshua Cummings:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/02...al-muslim.html
    Cummings previously stayed for about a month at the $365-a-week motel before leaving in late November and then returned in early January.

"He was one of my favorite tenants. I enjoyed seeing him," Kim said.
    Cummings sounds like a Saudi no?

$365 a week motel. Can you get more depressing?
    Don't y'all want to hear what Franklin Graham really thinks? http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/02/trump...-churches.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast