TravisBlues

Showers in the Forecast!!

Rate this Entry

Comments

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Free Urine Tests For Everyone !!!
    Cousin Eddie is pissed.
    This is getting scary. We are working our way towards a de facto government controlled press. And we'll do that not by outlawing certain news organizations, but by simply shutting off contact for those organizations who don't "report" the news in a way Trump approves. And guys like Ant, who falsely claims to love American but apparently hates the First Amendment, will sit in his usual pose, head up ass, and remain silent.
    Squid, please no one here cares that you would support fake news. And then attack those who want real news. People are just so tired of whiners like you. You control all of the media and it is you who is trying to silence the one opposition voice. So yes I oppose your views. As any American would.

Again see why you are losing? I think it is great to see all of this bedwetting by Dems. And hope they pick Ellison as DNC chair. This type of reaction shows you haven't learn a thing. Which is great for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisBlues
    LOLOLOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonious
    Squid, please no one here cares that you would support fake news. And then attack those who want real news. People are just so tired of whiners like you. You control all of the media and it is you who is trying to silence the one opposition voice. So yes I oppose your views. As any American would.

Again see why you are losing? I think it is great to see all of this bedwetting by Dems. And hope they pick Ellison as DNC chair. This type of reaction shows you haven't learn a thing. Which is great for me.
    Sure they care, Ant. What they don't care about is your wish to force news organizations to only post news that you like. I don't "control" anything. And really, kinds of takes a dumbass like you to even say that.

My country isn't "losing." We've had set backs before at the hands of knuckle draggers like you. We'll have them again. But over the 200 plus years my country has existed, we've overcome one conservative restriction after another. And we will do so again. I'm sorry that you are just too fucking narrow minded to understand the bigger picture. But it's you who keep showing just how stupid you are.

Real Americans have absolutely no fucking use for sick, sawed off hate filled motherfuckers like you. Only member of your dying breed care what you think.

And once again, I'm not a Dem. See, you can't even grasp something that simple. I used to be Republican, until the fascists took it over.
    Ant, why are you Republicans sucking up so much to the Russians. Are you really admitting here that it doesn't bother you even a little? They are not our friends. And if you think Trump's chumminess with Putin is okay, then it's you who hates my country.

Go fuck yourself you useless weasel.
    Look at the law firm that is giving Schlumpf the 'work around' so he can keep his businesses to grift as much as possible world wide during his Scamidency.
    Fucking Antard thinks he can gaslight us.

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/fil...ony-signed.pdf
    He Gaslit Grillzez over and over.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...lestinian-city
    How would your average Fauxvangelical Trumpster react if some yahoos of a different religion showed up on their property with squatters, guns and bulldozers?
    Can you point out the white people in the Bible baikalzez?
    Sorry to hi jack your post TB - I just cant get down with Olbermann anymore. Even if I agree with his arguments, his permanently aggrieved demeanor puts me off, no different than this pissy twat:
    Ain't no fucking crackers in the Bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    Sorry to hi jack your post TB - I just cant get down with Olbermann anymore. Even if I agree with his arguments, his permanently aggrieved demeanor puts me off, no different than this pissy twat:
    It is amazing just how full of themselves these folks are.
    Squid...Russians? Sounds like you fell victim to more of the Democrat fake news.

Baikal...Of course there are "crackers" in the Bible. If by crackers you mean white folks. You do know Peter and Paul and others went to Rome to promote their religion? More of the Bible speaks about these crackers than deal with other races.
    Quote Originally Posted by baikal
    grillzez wrote off Obvermenz years ago wrapped him up in a blankie of Snark to feed him to The Daily Show anus.
    Updated 01-12-2017 at 08:01 PM by Grillz
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast