Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I am a Globalist

glob·al·ist
    ˈɡlōbəlist/
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.

adjective
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

relating to or advocating the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Words of the Master

"Transitioning the presidency between parties is one of the most complex undertakings in American politics. The change triggers an upheaval in the intangible mechanisms by which Washington runs: an incoming President is likely to be less familiar with formal structures, and the greater that gap, the heavier the responsibility of those advisers who are asked to fill it.

This space has been traversed for nearly four months by Jared Kushner, whom I first met about 18 months ago, when he
    Tags: nwo
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The State of Baikalia: 2017

Dear Reader,

As a fledgling 21st century submonarchy, you may or may not have observed the turbulent & itinerant patterns to Baikalia's GDP during fiscal yrs 2007-2017.

A sub-magistrate of rural Texas dating back to the late 60s, Baikalia has developed over the decades into an exotic, urbane, seasoned player ...

Updated 04-13-2017 at 09:44 PM by baikal

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I facking loathe the DNC (but less than Trump)

5. Lean In, Bend Over or Get Short (WFM)

Today, I put my money where my convictions are (i.e. absolute capitalism corrupts absolutely) and took a short position in Whole Foods Market. False prophet John Mackey has been selling his snake oil for decades now, but the "conscious CEO" ruse is coming to a bitter end. Faced with dire share prices, look for the commoditization of his niche to the detriment of WFC:

...."John Mackey and his philosophy of “conscious capitalism” follow a similar narrative. Like Sandberg,

Updated 04-10-2017 at 04:47 PM by baikal

Tags: pssst
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast